Your Amazon Vendor Central Expert will have these skills-
- Create Vendor Central Game Plan
Hire an Amazon vendor central expert to create your game plan, get your account started, and set up for future success selling your products.
- Set Up Amazon FBA
Hire a Vendor Central expert to set up FBA shipping for all of your products and communicate with Amazon to make sure that all shipping is happening properly so that your customers are having a great experience.
- Operate on any Amazon Marketplace
We have vendor central experts that can help you sell on Amazon in any of its international marketplaces. You can hire a Vendor Central expert to help you expand into new countries as well.
- Create Product Listings
Hire a Vendor Central expert to create your first product listings optimized for SEO, keywords, and sales on the Amazon Marketplace.
- Source New Products
Looking for new products to sell? Hire an Amazon expert to help you identify new products to sell through your Vendor Central account.
- Manage Amazon PPC Ads
Increase visibility of your products on Amazon by hiring an Amazon expert to set up and manage PPC ads in the marketplace.
$15 to $50per Hour
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
All Skills Available in 3 Levels of Expertise
Perfect for all levels of projects within your business.
Choose between three levels of workers to meet your budget, need of expertise, and preference for onboarding. Each level of worker has a purpose for building a business and can help take tasks off your plate.
Lower / Basic Level Workers. Typically $6 to$9 per Hour
- Quick learning, some onboarding required.
- Non-US workers with skill set experience.
- Perfect for clients with systems and processes in place and seeking workers to help in maintaining key operations.
- Some level of onboarding is recommended.
Mid Level Workers. Typically $8 to$35 per Hour
- Advanced experience, performers.
- Specialized performers.
- Example: A Mid-level worker is experienced at listing on Amazon, but may not be able to run the entire account.
- A higher level of experience and do not require onboarding in skill set.
Expert Level Workers. Typically $18 to$50 per Hour
- High-level consultants
- The highest level of talent.
- First 1 to 2 hours billed are for discovery phase and creating a proposed action plan.
- When game plan approved, expert begins to take action.
- Act as a project manager to build a team of low and mid-level workers.
How the Pricing Works
- You are provided a pre-vetted worker at an hourly rate
- The worker provides you with estimates on all projects.
- You decide on hourly estimates for the project with the worker. Workers in the marketplace know only to bill the hours approved by their clients. If workers need additional time to complete particular tasks, they will reach out to explain and get your approval before moving forward.
- You pay for worker's hours billed every Thursday.
- You can view worker's hours directly in your FreeeUp account. On every Thursday, you will be billed for the previous week's billing period. All billing periods run from Wednesday through Tuesday of each week. You have the option to pay using ACH, credit card, or PayPal.