Hire an Amazon mid-level expert for the following advanced level tasks. Product listing, keyword research, bulk uploads and templates, title optimization and account management.
Browse All Amazon Mid Level Skills
- All Amazon Marketplaces
Hire an Amazon expert to help you run your operations on any of Amazon’s international marketplaces.
- List New Products
Add an Amazon mid-level worker to your team to list new products on your Amazon store.
- Manage Returns And Refunds
Hire an Amazon mid-level specialist to manage the returns and refunds for your Amazon store to make sure you don’t exceed your required Amazon metrics.
- Answer Customer Service Inquiries
Have an Amazon mid-level worker handle all customer service inquiries through your Amazon seller account. They can handle both emails and phone.
- Manage And Fulfill Orders
Hire an Amazon mid-level worker to organize and fulfill all of your Amazon orders. Have them send tracking information to your customers as it is available.
- Hire for any Amazon Marketplace
Amazon mid-level workers are available to help you scale your Amazon efforts across all Amazon Marketplaces internationally.
- Manage Inventory and Product Data
Hire a mid-level Amazon worker who has experience handling Amazon bulk product and inventory uploads to manage your inventory.
- Research Keywords & Improve Listings
Add a mid-level Amazon worker to your team with experience researching and assigning keywords to increase product visibility in Amazon’s industry leading product search bar.
- Optimize Seller Metrics
Hire a mid-level Amazon worker with extensive knowledge and experience managing Amazon seller metrics to make sure that your account is in safe status at all times.
$8 to $35 per Hour
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
All Skills Available in 3 Levels of Expertise
Perfect for all levels of projects within your business.
Choose between three levels of workers to meet your budget, need of expertise, and preference for onboarding. Each level of worker has a purpose for building a business and can help take tasks off your plate.
Lower / Basic Level Workers
- Quick learning, some onboarding required.
- Non-US workers with skill set experience.
- Perfect for clients with systems and processes in place and seeking workers to help in maintaining key operations.
- Some level of onboarding is recommended.
Mid Level Workers
- Advanced experience, performers.
- Specialized performers.
- Example: A Mid-level worker is experienced at listing on Amazon, but may not be able to run the entire account.
- A higher level of experience and do not require onboarding in skill set.
Expert Level Workers
- High-level consultants
- The highest level of talent.
- First 1 to 2 hours billed are for discovery phase and creating a proposed action plan.
- When game plan approved, expert begins to take action.
- Act as a project manager to build a team of low and mid-level workers.
How the Pricing Works
- You are provided a pre-vetted worker at an hourly rate
- The worker provides you with estimates on all projects.
- You decide on hourly estimates for the project with the worker. Workers in the marketplace know only to bill the hours approved by their clients. If workers need additional time to complete particular tasks, they will reach out to explain and get your approval before moving forward.
- You pay for worker's hours billed every Thursday.
- You can view worker's hours directly in your FreeeUp account. On every Thursday, you will be billed for the previous week's billing period. All billing periods run from Wednesday through Tuesday of each week. You have the option to pay using ACH, credit card, or PayPal.
Service Reference: Amazon Mid