Your Product Sourcing Specialist Skills
- Create Product Sourcing Strategy
Hire a product sourcing expert to work with you to create a game plan to source new products for your company’s niche and growth.
- Source Products Internationally
Hire a product sourcing specialist to help you find products from overseas that you can sell in your home country to increase profit margins.
- Source Products Domestically
Hire a product sourcing expert to find new products within the country you’re selling that are popular, trending, and have a high chance of selling well through your online store.
- Compile Lists of Product Leads
Want to handle the outreach yourself? Provide specific details about the products you want to add to your store and let a product sourcing expert find the best suppliers for you to reach out to.
$5 to $50 per Hour
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
All Skills Available in 3 Levels of Expertise
Perfect for all levels of projects within your business.
Choose between three levels of workers to meet your budget, need of expertise, and preference for onboarding. Each level of worker has a purpose for building a business and can help take tasks off your plate.
Lower / Basic Level Workers. Typically $6 to$9 per Hour
- Quick learning, some onboarding required.
- Non-US workers with skill set experience.
- Perfect for clients with systems and processes in place and seeking workers to help in maintaining key operations.
- Some level of onboarding is recommended.
Mid Level Workers. Typically $8 to$35 per Hour
- Advanced experience, performers.
- Specialized performers.
- Example: A Mid-level worker is experienced at listing on Amazon, but may not be able to run the entire account.
- A higher level of experience and do not require onboarding in skill set.
Expert Level Workers. Typically $18 to$50 per Hour
- High-level consultants
- The highest level of talent.
- First 1 to 2 hours billed are for discovery phase and creating a proposed action plan.
- When game plan approved, expert begins to take action.
- Act as a project manager to build a team of low and mid-level workers.
How the Pricing Works
- You are provided a pre-vetted worker at an hourly rate
- The worker provides you with estimates on all projects.
- You decide on hourly estimates for the project with the worker. Workers in the marketplace know only to bill the hours approved by their clients. If workers need additional time to complete particular tasks, they will reach out to explain and get your approval before moving forward.
- You pay for worker's hours billed every Thursday.
- You can view worker's hours directly in your FreeeUp account. On every Thursday, you will be billed for the previous week's billing period. All billing periods run from Wednesday through Tuesday of each week. You have the option to pay using ACH, credit card, or PayPal.