What Are Google My Business Insights?
visitors reach your GMB listing (such as through a Google search or via Google Maps). You’ll also find out what users do when they to your Google My Business page. You can check out insights for individual users and for all users in the last 28 days.
How do I Use Insights?
You can find “Insights” just above Reviews on the left hand menu.
There you will see a number of charts and graphs like these:
Why is it So Useful?
You will also be able to see where customers viewed your business listing:
What actions customers take on your listing:
And in addition you will get graphs and statistics for:
- How many customers have requested directions to your place
- of business
- How many customers call your business from search results
- How many customers visit your storefront
- What are the most popular times for visiting your business
- How many photo views your listing has compared to similar businesses
- Your photo quantity compared to other businesses:
All this data is essential for seeing how you compare to your competitors and where you need to improve.