Browse All Drop Shipping Expert Skills
- Drop Shipping Management
Hire a drop shipping expert to manage all operations of your online store. This individual will have extensive experience running drop shipping eCommerce stores.
- Research Drop Ship Suppliers
Hire a drop shipping expert to research and reach out to suppliers with drop shipping capabilities.
- Create Drop Shipping Relationships
Hire a drop shipping expert that knows how to structure drop ship relationships with suppliers. Set up logistics, pricing, and customer related situations.
- Manage Drop Shipping Inventory Levels
Hire a drop shipping expert to communicate with suppliers regarding inventory levels so you never run out of stock.
- Manage Drop Shipping Orders
Hire a drop shipping expert to manage orders as they come in. Have them send them to the correct supplier, get tracking, and keep the customer updated.
$7 to $15 per Hour
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
All Skills Available in 3 Levels of Expertise
Perfect for all levels of projects within your business.
Choose between three levels of workers to meet your budget, need of expertise, and preference for onboarding. Each level of worker has a purpose for building a business and can help take tasks off your plate.
Lower / Basic Level Workers. Typically $6 to$9 per Hour
- Quick learning, some onboarding required.
- Non-US workers with skill set experience.
- Perfect for clients with systems and processes in place and seeking workers to help in maintaining key operations.
- Some level of onboarding is recommended.
Mid Level Workers. Typically $8 to$35 per Hour
- Advanced experience, performers.
- Specialized performers.
- Example: A Mid-level worker is experienced at listing on Amazon, but may not be able to run the entire account.
- A higher level of experience and do not require onboarding in skill set.
Expert Level Workers. Typically $18 to$50 per Hour
- High-level consultants
- The highest level of talent.
- First 1 to 2 hours billed are for discovery phase and creating a proposed action plan.
- When game plan approved, expert begins to take action.
- Act as a project manager to build a team of low and mid-level workers.
How the Pricing Works
- You are provided a pre-vetted worker at an hourly rate
- The worker provides you with estimates on all projects.
- You decide on hourly estimates for the project with the worker. Workers in the marketplace know only to bill the hours approved by their clients. If workers need additional time to complete particular tasks, they will reach out to explain and get your approval before moving forward.
- You pay for worker's hours billed every Thursday.
- You can view worker's hours directly in your FreeeUp account. On every Thursday, you will be billed for the previous week's billing period. All billing periods run from Wednesday through Tuesday of each week. You have the option to pay using ACH, credit card, or PayPal.