Your eBay Expert can perform your SEO, PPC campaigns, listing optimization and advanced keyword research
Your eBay Expert assistant can:
- List New Products
Hire an eBay expert to list your new products at a high level. Optimize for SEO, target keywords, and add compelling content to increase conversions and sales.
- Keep Inventory Updated at all Times
Add an eBay expert to your team to create a system and process for keeping your products up to date on inventory levels. Make sure that your products are never sold if out of stock.
- Manage Order Fulfillment
Hire an eBay expert to manage a team of order fulfillment workers and make sure that all orders are processed on time and tracking information is provided.
- Manage Customer Service
Get an eBay expert to create systems and processes for your customer service team so that all customers are happy, you are receiving positive feedback, and your customer metrics are in line.
- Communicate with eBay
In the cases where you have to communicate with eBay over customer cases, have an eBay expert with years of experience handle the communication to ensure that it does not cause any issue with your account.
- Advanced eBay Tactics
Hire an eBay expert to provide an overall evaluation of your eBay store pinpointing areas where you can improve and how you can make it happen within a specific time frame with their help.
$18 to $50 per Hour
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
All Skills Available in 3 Levels of Expertise
Perfect for all levels of projects within your business.
Choose between three levels of workers to meet your budget, need of expertise, and preference for onboarding. Each level of worker has a purpose for building a business and can help take tasks off your plate.
Lower / Basic Level Workers
- Quick learning, some onboarding required.
- Non-US workers with skill set experience.
- Perfect for clients with systems and processes in place and seeking workers to help in maintaining key operations.
- Some level of onboarding is recommended.
Mid Level Workers
- Advanced experience, performers.
- Specialized performers.
- Example: A Mid-level worker is experienced at listing on Amazon, but may not be able to run the entire account.
- A higher level of experience and do not require onboarding in skill set.
Expert Level Workers
- High-level consultants
- The highest level of talent.
- First 1 to 2 hours billed are for discovery phase and creating a proposed action plan.
- When game plan approved, expert begins to take action.
- Act as a project manager to build a team of low and mid-level workers.
How the Pricing Works
- You are provided a pre-vetted worker at an hourly rate
- The worker provides you with estimates on all projects.
- You decide on hourly estimates for the project with the worker. Workers in the marketplace know only to bill the hours approved by their clients. If workers need additional time to complete particular tasks, they will reach out to explain and get your approval before moving forward.
- You pay for worker's hours billed every Thursday.
- You can view worker's hours directly in your FreeeUp account. On every Thursday, you will be billed for the previous week's billing period. All billing periods run from Wednesday through Tuesday of each week. You have the option to pay using ACH, credit card, or PayPal.
Service Reference: eBay Expert