Hire a Facebook Ads expert to create your targeted ads and optimize for low CPC and maximum exposure.
Browse All Your Facebook Ads Manager Skills
- Start with Facebook Ads
Hire a Facebook Ads expert to learn about your business goals, create a campaign to target your ideal customers, and manage the ads on a weekly basis.
- Create Graphics for the Ads
You Facebook Ad expert can work with your design team to create the best graphics to attract attention from your potential customers.
- Work with a Monthly Budget
Your Facebook ads expert will work with the monthly budget that you want to invest and make suggestions for future spending.
- Use Optimized Content
Hire a Facebook ads expert to write and optimize ad content for your Facebook Ads. There is an art to good ad copy. Don’t do it without an expert.
- Receive Daily & Weekly Reports
Your Facebook Ads expert will send along key stats each week so you can see how the Facebook ads are performing for your business.
- Design Landing Pages
Hire a Facebook ads expert to create the landing pages from your Facebook Ads so that your conversions are 100% optimized.
- Set Up Advanced Audience Targeting
Let your Facebook ads expert set up multiple audiences to target within your Facebook ads. Their expertise will make sure you are connecting with the right people to buy your product or service.
- Run A/B and Split Tests
Hire a Facebook Ads expert to set up a/b and split tests to make sure that you are always using the highest converting data and targeting.
$10 to $50 per Hour
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
All Skills Available in 3 Levels of Expertise
Perfect for all levels of projects within your business.
Choose between three levels of workers to meet your budget, need of expertise, and preference for onboarding. Each level of worker has a purpose for building a business and can help take tasks off your plate.
Lower / Basic Level Workers. Typically $6 to$9 per Hour
- Quick learning, some onboarding required.
- Non-US workers with skill set experience.
- Perfect for clients with systems and processes in place and seeking workers to help in maintaining key operations.
- Some level of onboarding is recommended.
Mid Level Workers. Typically $8 to$35 per Hour
- Advanced experience, performers.
- Specialized performers.
- Example: A Mid-level worker is experienced at listing on Amazon, but may not be able to run the entire account.
- A higher level of experience and do not require onboarding in skill set.
Expert Level Workers. Typically $18 to$50 per Hour
- High-level consultants
- The highest level of talent.
- First 1 to 2 hours billed are for discovery phase and creating a proposed action plan.
- When game plan approved, expert begins to take action.
- Act as a project manager to build a team of low and mid-level workers.
How the Pricing Works
- You are provided a pre-vetted worker at an hourly rate
- The worker provides you with estimates on all projects.
- You decide on hourly estimates for the project with the worker. Workers in the marketplace know only to bill the hours approved by their clients. If workers need additional time to complete particular tasks, they will reach out to explain and get your approval before moving forward.
- You pay for worker's hours billed every Thursday.
- You can view worker's hours directly in your FreeeUp account. On every Thursday, you will be billed for the previous week's billing period. All billing periods run from Wednesday through Tuesday of each week. You have the option to pay using ACH, credit card, or PayPal.