Hire an Expert Level Amazon virtual assistant to perform your SEO, PPC campaigns, Optimize Your Listings, and carry out Advanced Keyword research tasks.
Hire an Amazon expert to help you run your operations on any of Amazon’s international marketplaces. Your Expert Level Amazon Virtual Assistant can:-
- Optimize Amazon Inventory
Your Amazon expert can run through your inventory and evaluate where improvements can be made. They can even set up new inventory processes for you.
- Manage Amazon Seller Metrics
Your expert can manage your seller metrics and make sure your account is in safe standing at all times. Amazon metrics are extremely important to long-term success.
- List New Products
Find an Amazon expert with advanced knowledge of creating new product listings optimized for sales and buy box ownership.
- Manage Amazon SEO For Products
Want to improve your products’ search results on Amazon? Hire an Amazon expert to optimize the SEO keywords for your top selling products.
- Run Amazon PPC Campaigns
Hire an Amazon PPC expert to set up and run PPC campaigns for your top products on Amazon. Track impressions and sales to make the best decisions with your PPC budget.
- Respond to Amazon Notifications
Amazon notifications are important to continue to sell on Amazon. Hire an Amazon expert to communicate with Amazon and inform you of changes you need to make to your store.
- Write Amazon Suspension Appeals
Were you recently suspended from Amazon? Hire an Amazon expert to write your suspension appeal letter outlining the mistakes you made and how you’re going to bounce back.
- Evaluate Order Fulfillment Processes
Hire an Amazon expert to evaluate your current order fulfillment process and identify improvements that can be made to make the customer experience and your seller metrics better.
- Manage Re-pricing Software
Do you have a re-pricing software for your Amazon account? Hire an Amazon repricing expert to manage your software and optimize buy box percentage for your products.
- Improve Customer Emails And Phone Calls
Hire an Amazon expert to manage your customer emails and phone calls at a high level. They can make improvements to your processes and make sure they are aligned with Amazon’s requirements.
- Fulfill Tracking For All Orders
Hire an Amazon expert to set up a process to make sure that all of your customers receive tracking information on time and as fast as possible.
- List New Products To Sell
Hire an Amazon listing expert to help you add new products to your inventory once you are ready to sell them. They will make sure they are optimized for initial sales.
$18 to $50 per Hour
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
All Skills Available in 3 Levels of Expertise
Perfect for all levels of projects within your business.
Choose between three levels of workers to meet your budget, need of expertise, and preference for onboarding. Each level of worker has a purpose for building a business and can help take tasks off your plate.
Lower / Basic Level Workers
- Quick learning, some onboarding required.
- Non-US workers with skill set experience.
- Perfect for clients with systems and processes in place and seeking workers to help in maintaining key operations.
- Some level of onboarding is recommended.
Mid Level Workers
- Advanced experience, performers.
- Specialized performers.
- Example: A Mid-level worker is experienced at listing on Amazon, but may not be able to run the entire account.
- A higher level of experience and do not require onboarding in skill set.
Expert Level Workers
- High-level consultants
- The highest level of talent.
- First 1 to 2 hours billed are for discovery phase and creating a proposed action plan.
- When game plan approved, expert begins to take action.
- Act as a project manager to build a team of low and mid-level workers.
How the Pricing Works
- You are provided a pre-vetted worker at an hourly rate
- The worker provides you with estimates on all projects.
- You decide on hourly estimates for the project with the worker. Workers in the marketplace know only to bill the hours approved by their clients. If workers need additional time to complete particular tasks, they will reach out to explain and get your approval before moving forward.
- You pay for worker's hours billed every Thursday.
- You can view worker's hours directly in your FreeeUp account. On every Thursday, you will be billed for the previous week's billing period. All billing periods run from Wednesday through Tuesday of each week. You have the option to pay using ACH, credit card, or PayPal.
Service Reference: Amazon Expert