Hire an Order Fulfillment Specialist to:
- Manage all of your orders across multiple sales channels online.
They will have knowledge of multiple eCommerce platforms and online marketplaces.
- Process Orders As They Are Submitted
Hire an order fulfillment specialist to regularly check on new orders throughout the day so that they are processed and shipped out to the customer as quickly as possible.
- Share Tracking With the Customer
An order fulfillment specialist can be responsible for adding tracking to the order once available so that the customer knows when to expect their package.
- Deal with Issue Orders
Every eCommerce store has issues with a certain percentage of their orders. An order fulfillment specialist will have the intelligence to solve the problems or escalate them to the next best person.
$5 to $50 per Hour
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
All Skills Available in 3 Levels of Expertise
Perfect for all levels of projects within your business.
Choose between three levels of workers to meet your budget, need of expertise, and preference for onboarding. Each level of worker has a purpose for building a business and can help take tasks off your plate.
Lower / Basic Level Workers
- Quick learning, some onboarding required.
- Non-US workers with skill set experience.
- Perfect for clients with systems and processes in place and seeking workers to help in maintaining key operations.
- Some level of onboarding is recommended.
Mid Level Workers
- Advanced experience, performers.
- Specialized performers.
- Example: Mid-level worker is experienced at listing on Amazon, but may not be able to run the entire account.
- Higher level of experience and do not require onboarding in skill set.
Expert Level Workers
- High-level consultants
- Highest level of talent.
- First 1 to 2 hours billed are for discovery phase and creating a proposed action plan.
- When game plan approved, expert begins to take action.
- Act as a project manager to build team of low and mid-level workers.
How the Pricing Works
- You are provided a pre-vetted worker at an hourly rate
- The worker provides you with estimates on all projects.
- You decide on hourly estimates for the project with the worker. Workers in the marketplace know only to bill the hours approved by their clients. If workers need additional time to complete particular tasks, they will reach out to explain and get your approval before moving forward.
- You pay for worker's hours billed every Thursday.
- You can view worker's hours directly in your FreeeUp account. On every Thursday, you will be billed for the previous week's billing period. All billing periods run from Wednesday through Tuesday of each week. You have the option to pay using ACH, credit card, or PayPal.
Service Reference: Order Fulfillment