We use The Marketers Media press release Extended Visibility Service normally priced at $159 as detailed on the Marketers Media website. By purchasing through Net Marketing Store, you will be getting a significant discount for an extended SEO press release service – with our support to ensure all runs smoothly.
Full 30 day, 100% money back guarantee. No ongoing contract. Cancel anytime. You will be assigned a dedicated account manager and your work will be carried out by a press release distribution specialist who will be both qualified and experienced.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Massive Discount - You will receive the Extended Visibility press release, normally $159, at a greatly reduced price through our access to the network.
- Massive Exposure - Marketers Media stands head and shoulders above almost all other press release platforms and is the equal of the very best. The distribution is huge, and the quality of partner press sites is not surpassed by any other platform or company.
- Instant High-Speed Anchor Text Balancing - Google index masses of pages as the various press sites publish your press article. In less than 1 week, you can have an instant anchor text balancing campaign implemented ready for you to start sending powerful backlinks to your site. Great for new sites.
- Increased Search Engine Visibility - As the quality of the press article distribution is so high, the visibility of your site in the search engines is greatly enhanced enabling an increase in targeted traffic.
- A High Authority Low-Cost Tier 1 DoFollow Link - Marketers Media allow your link within the article to be “Do Follow”. They are one of the only press companies offering this, which makes your article a powerful 1st tier platform. You can power this article up with additional authority backlinks from Guest Posts or other sources. You then have a very valuable and highly natural backlink to your site.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Your website URL
- The article you would like to be released, this can be up to 800 words. See here and here for our Press Release article writing services.
- One image and/or one video you would like included within the article.
- What’s a Press Release?
A Press Release is a written form of communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing newsworthy content.
- How does Press Release Distribution work?
Quite simply, if you have a Press Release which you want to be distributed throughout various media outlets, all you have to do is submit it to us, and we’ll do the distributing for you.
- What are the benefits of press release distribution?
Mainly to gain maximum exposure for your brand, obtain greater mindshare, attract readers to your site and get them to perform your desired call-to-action such as downloading an eBook, liking a page or even buying a product.
- How do I get started?
Just complete the form at the bottom of this page and we will send you the information you need to write and submit your Press Release.
- How do I write better Press Releases?
You can read our tutorial on “How to Write Better Press Releases” to maximize your chances of being found by ALL 250 of our media outlets.
Some Key Things to Remember:
Stay away from hype-bloated phrases like “breakthrough”, “unique”, “state-of-the-art”, etc.
Keep an unbiased point of view. Never use “I” or “we” unless it’s in a quote.
Get ideas from news media sites, such as the New York Times or the Washington Post to get a feel for the style.
Stay clear and concise. Try to keep it between 500-800 words.
- Are there any samples of good Press Releases for a referral?
Yes, do take a look at Marketers Media Tutorials section to check out the types of articles we expect for publication.
- How much traffic can each Press Release attract?
This really depends on the demand for the topic and how relevant and useful the press release is. For example, if a sudden flu outbreak occurred and your press release contained information on how to prevent yourself from catching it, many people would be searching for this information. Yours might not be the only source of information, so to put a definite amount of traffic for each Press Release is not actually possible with so many different factors to consider.
- How long does it take for the Press Release to be distributed?
Your press release is subject to approval and it may take up to 24 hours for our editorial team to process your press release. And to ensure that a press release is syndicated on time, it is best to schedule your press release ahead and submit it for approval earlier on. Once approved, the press release will be distributed according to the scheduled time and distribution report will be ready within 24 hours.
- How long would my Press Release stay on MarketersMedia?
It’s permanently indexed so the answer is, forever.
- Can I include images, video or sound recordings into my press release?
For now, both our plans allow you to upload 1 image per press release.
- Does it cost extra to include images, video, and sound?
No extra cost for an image, but you’re limited to 1 per press release. We do not currently support video uploading but you’re able to include up to 1 video in short URL form into your press release.
- How do I know when the distribution of my press release is complete?
We will send you the completion report.
- Do I get a report on the distribution?
Yes, you will find a distribution report. The report includes confirmation of wire transmission to the AssociatedPress, LexisNexis, Factiva and more. You will also see a list of media outlets including CBSNews, Houston Chronicle, etc that have your press release in full-page placements with a live link pointing to your site. Please also note that our report is non-exhaustive and conclusive of distribution. Many websites republish our news directly from our RSS feeds and our partners’. It’s impossible for us to track all the publications and mentions. Only the media outlets who participate in our trackback tracking is included in the report. To have better tracking, consider using a media clipping service.
- How to insert keyword links in PR?
Step 1: Insert the following html code
<a href=”URL”>Link text</a>
Step 2: Replace ‘URL’ with the website you want to link it to, Google.co.uk for example
Step 3: Replace ‘Link text’ with the word or phrase you want people to click on, for example, Google Homepage
Your final product should look like this in the preview: Google Homepage
- Do you have press release writing services?
Yes, we do offer press release writing service. You can order from here or here.
How to Write A Press Releases
- First Impressions Count
Your headline, summary and first paragraph are the first things viewers would notice, so with only a few seconds to capture your readers’ attention, make sure you’re able to clearly convey the main gist of the news. The rest of your press release should gradually provide the entailing details.
- Who Are You?
Let people know who you are to build the credibility of your release and simultaneously promote your name and brand online. Viewers often empathize more easily if they know that the source of information is human, and not letting viewers know who you are creates an unwanted “distrust” and you may lose the promotional value your press release can provide in the process.
- Choose the Right Words
A cursory glance is all it takes to discern whether a piece of news is written professionally. If your release contains the typical promotional sales letter hype, slang, excessive exclamation points, jargon or direct address, anyone would be able to tell that it’s more of an advertisement than a factual press release. Generally, the best way to communicate your news is to use plain, simple English that is appropriate for any target audience. Even though some jargon is required to optimize your news release for online search, it greatly limits viewership. A press release is written best when it first takes into account the readers’ interest.
- Search Engine Optimization
Speaking of optimization, some press release distribution sites allow you to upload images, video, links and other features that will capture the attention of your readers and highlight your news. Remember to do on-page SEO such as providing alternate texts for your images and using anchor text and hyperlinks to point readers back to your site to ensure both your website and your important keywords receive simultaneous promotion in your press release.
- Set Yourself Apart
What you may consider newsworthy may not necessarily mean that every viewer would like it. So always ask yourself, “Why should anyone care?” when you write a press release. Good press releases usually have attributes such as timeliness, uniqueness or anything that highlights something truly extraordinary. Avoid clichés and focus on what will set you apart from everyone else. Make sure that your release has a good news hook, relate it to current events, recent studies, trends and social issues if you want your viewers to perceive your press release with relevance, urgency, and importance.
- Modestly Promote Yourself
Writers do get carried away accidentally sometimes because when they feel so passionately about a topic, it can sound too much like a sales letter. However, all you need to do is consciously keep in mind that you have to tell the truth, avoid fluff,, hype and exaggerations. If your news sounds too good to be true, it probably is. So tone it down and stick to the facts. A good example would be when your company reached a milestone, celebrated an anniversary, hired a new president, experienced significant growth or received an award – don’t be afraid to tell the world about it. But if you have a new product that will “Absolutely Blow Your Mind!!”, then that should probably be on your sales page, not on a press release.
- Hook, line and …?
Sometimes, some press releases are just that captivating that it leaves you wanting to read more. Your press release could already be like that, so if that’s the case, you definitely need to leverage on it. Always tell readers where they can go to learn more about you or the news that you announce. So once again, anchor texts are very important so make sure to provide links directly to the page on your website where readers can continue their learning process about your news and then act upon it. The whole point of a press release is expose your brand to more people, get them interested and finally perform your desired “call to action” – hook, line and sinker.
- Use Examples
Whether you’re writing a thesis or just a simple report, the best way to provide readers a clearer idea of what you’re talking about is to use examples. For example, you can illustrate how your company or organization solved a problem. Let’s say the problem is air pollution caused by excessive exhaust fumes from cars. The solution that your brand provides would be – catalytic converters that convert harmful gases such as Carbon Monoxide into less harmful gases such as Carbon Dioxide. In the 1970s, this would be a decent enough example to effectively convey the benefits of having catalytic converters for cars. Use examples to show off all the good stuff that your brand has to offer.
- Clarity, Concision and Connection
Remember, you aren’t writing a poem or a descriptive autobiography of yourself. Keep it clear and concise so get rid of unnecessary adjectives, flowery language or redundant expressions such as “added bonus” or “first time ever.” Most press release sites would only give you the luxury of working with 500 words so you have to make every word count. Also, writing in an active voice brings your press release to life and saves you words. For example, “the car that has been engulfed by a sea of flames” could be drastically toned down to “the ablazed car”. Say more with less and you’ll definitely see better results with your readers and the search engines.
- This is probably the most important part of writing a press release because you know you’re bound to make mistakes during the process – it’s only natural. What is recommended by most people would be to edit your document in Word or Google Docs instead of directly writing it on the press release submission page, because those were meant for editing and refining your work. For other professional writers, they would write, print it out, proofread and edit again. This cycle continues until you’re finally satisfied and certain that your press release is completely devoid of errors, or at least unnoticeable. The more time you take to do it right, the more attractive your press release would be.
PURCHASE FOR $127
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Service Reference: Press Distribution
Press releases have been around for a long time, as I'm sure you’re aware they are vital aspects for businesses to gain exposure, boost traffic and brand awareness. But there are other aspects that people often overlook with press releases, and that are the SEO side of these platforms.
With one press release article, you can achieve a whole load of things from an SEO perspective. However, the platform needs to be the right one if you're going to get the maximum benefit from it. The majority of press release platforms around today are low quality. So links on these free sites do your site little or no good at all. Free press release platforms in the main are bad and when people use these as spamming platforms, they run the risk of the Penguin Penalty.
With the right platform, however, you get the chance to achieve the following:
- high quality, high-level syndication to quality sites
- fast, massive syndication to create good quality, anchor text balancing backlinks
- brand awareness
- targeted traffic
- increased search engine visibility.
Marketers Media (MM) is the right platform for press releases and is the most powerful press release platform in the world when it comes to SEO purposes. MM is like no other press release and has the following attributes that are second to none:
- Marketers media press release ranks on Google better than any other press release article and the rankings stick.
- The links are do-follow, which means that they are perfect as a tier-one platform to help rank your money site. MM is one of the only press release sites now that offer do-follow links.
- You can add video and images to your press release article and the end results look very impressive.
- MM syndicate to a huge number of impressive top quality press release sites which means that you maximize the number of links to achieve your anchor text balancing.
Now, you can submit your press release directly to MM yourself. However, if you do you'll have to carry out the format management yourself so that it is an acceptable press article for MM's layout. Also, it will be slightly more money if you submit the press release yourself. We, on the other hand, will assist you in the setup and a formatting procedure and will manage your submission and work directly with you to ensure that the press release article is accepted and published by MM.
Setting up a quality press release campaign is one of our top recommended processes. With just one press release you can achieve a massive amount of groundwork. An MM press release is an ace card when it comes to SEO
Service Provided By NetMarketing.Store